Its very difficult to read the crash logs for iPhone and iPad apps and to find the exact location of crash.
A reliable method to find the source line number & method name from crash logs:
- cd to the dir having the .app & .dSYM files
- run /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/libexec/gdb/gdb-arm-apple-darwin MyApp.app/MyApp
- set print asm-demangle on
- set print symbol-filename on
- p/a 0×00015c64 -> address got by opening the crash log in “Console” app or just double clicking the the .crash file.